Team Associated and Reedy Exchange Program
Do you have lots of old RC gear lying around? You can send in your working or non-working engine, radio system, speed control, motor, starter box, or servo FROM ANY MANUFACTURER and exchange it towards the purchase of brand new Team Associated or Reedy equipment.
The items you send in do not have to function at all. (Cut wires, missing connectors, and failed engines are okay!)
All major components must be sent in, though. (Example: Engine needs to include piston/sleeve, connecting rod, carb, and head assembly).
Rules and conditions for the Team Associated and Reedy Upgrade Exchange Program:
- Must be a North American resident.
- The items you send in do not have to function at all. (Cut wires, missing connectors, and failed engines are okay!)
- All major components must be sent in. (Example: engine needs to include piston/sleeve, connecting rod, carb, and head assembly.) Damaged is okay.
- You can ship multiple items, but the exchange is one item towards one item, like item for like item. Please fill out the form in the PDF (see link below) to indicate your item and the exchanged item desired. Please reference the Exchange Program for eligible items.
- Use only a shipper providing a tracking service, such as USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Team Associated is not responsible for items lost in transit to Team Associated.
Contact our Service Department at (949) 544-7500 ext. 2124.
Pricing and Order Form
Click here to get full listing of eligible products, parts pricing, and order form: Update Exchange Program.pdf Or you may save this file to your hard drive, open in Adobe Reader, and type in the fields.