NEW! SC10RS RTR with Toyota Racing Body!
1:10 Scale Ready-To-Run Electric Off Road Race Truck
Featuring the paint scheme of the truck raced by Eric Barron in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, the Toyota Racing SC10RS is a Ready-To-Run RC short course truck that features a water-resistant high-power XP brushless speed control, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
Adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks and Short Course hex-drive wheels come standard with high traction racing compound rear tires for more grip.
SC10 RS RTR Features:
- 3-Time R.O.A.R. National Champion short course race truck
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- Water-Resistant High-Power XP Brushless Speed Control with T-plug Connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Short course hex-drive wheels, front and rear
- High-traction racing-compound rear tires
- Factory-finished Championship short-course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
SC10 RS RTR, Toyota Racing
Available Aug. 2013
UPC: 784695 070547
Please click on the following link for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation.