NEW! Apex Scion Racing FR-S GReddy
Brushless Powered All-Wheel-Drive Ready-To-Run
The Scion Racing GReddy Powered FR-S is poised to smoke the competition!
The Apex Scion FR-S is the newest addition from Team Associated’s Qualifier Series. Built on the all-wheel-drive Apex chassis, the Scion Racing GReddy FR-S replica comes fully assembled and Ready-to-Run with factory-installed Reedy brushless power, including a Reedy WolfPack 6-cell battery wired with a High Current T-Plug.
Additional features include the XP water-resistant speed control and XP 2.4GHz radio system. The front and rear sealed metal gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft that handles all of the Reedy brushless power. Imperfections in the road are managed by four adjustable fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shocks.
The high-grip treaded racing tires are mounted on scale replica 10-spoke hex drive wheels featuring detailed brake rotors and calipers. Topping it all off is the factory-finished Scion Racing FR-S Rocket Bunny Aero Kit body that replicates every detail of the car driven and raced by Ken Gushi!
Apex Scion Racing FR-S RTR Features:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run all-wheel-drive chassis that accepts NiMH or LiPo type batteries
- Scion Racing FR-S Rocket Bunny replica body
- 10-spoke wheels come mounted with high-grip racing tires and feature detailed brake components
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Water-resistant XP SC500-BL brushless speed control with High Current T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4Ghz radio system with XP metal-gear steering servo
- Reedy WolfPack 6-cell NiMH battery with High Current T-plug Connector and AC peak detection wall charger included
- Adjustable fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shock absorbers
- All-metal gear transmission with sealed differentials
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
Apex Scion Racing FR-S Ready-To-Run
UPC: 784695 301139
Available: September 2014
SCION AND ALL ASSOCIATED MARKS, EMBLEMS AND DESIGNS ARE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION.
Please click on the following link for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation: /cars_and_trucks/Apex_Scion/RTR/