NEW! APEX Scion Racing tC
Brushless Powered All Wheel Drive Ready to Run
Built on the all-wheel-drive Apex chassis, the Scion Racing tC Rocket Bunny replica comes fully assembled and Ready-to-Run with factory installed Reedy brushless power and a Reedy WolfPack 6-cell battery wired with a High Current T-Plug.
Additional features include the XP water-resistant speed control and XP 2.4GHz radio system. The front and rear sealed metal gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft that handles all of the Reedy brushless power. Imperfections in the road are managed by four adjustable fluid-filled coil-over tuned shocks.
The high grip treaded racing tires are mounted on scale replica 5-Spoke hex drive wheels featuring detailed brake rotors and calipers. Topping it all off is the factory finished Scion Racing tC Rocket Bunny body that replicates the details of Fredric Aasbo's Hankook Racing Scion tC, built by Papadakis Racing, which has become one of the most competitive cars on the Formula Drift circuit!
APEX Scion Racing tC Ready-To-Run #30114 Features:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run all-wheel-drive chassis that accepts NiMH or LiPo type batteries
- Scion Racing tC Rocket Bunny replica body
- 5-spoke wheels come mounted with high-grip racing tires and feature detailed brake components
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Water-resistant XP brushless speed control with High Current T-plug connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP digital metal gear steering servo
- Reedy WolfPack 6-cell NiMH battery with T-plug connector and AC peak detection wall charger included
- Adjustable fluid-filled coil-over tuned shock absorbers
- Metal gear transmission with sealed differentials
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
Apex Scion Racing tC Ready-To-Run
UPC: 784695 301146
Available: December 2014
Please click on the following link for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation: http://www.teamassociated.com/cars_and_trucks/Apex_Scion_tC/RTR/