New! RC10B6.3 Team Kit
The engineering continues. The RC10B6.3 continues the trend of refinement and reliable performance set forth by its predecessors. With an all-new wide-pivot rear end and chassis-mounted servo mount, the RC10B6.3 is unmatched in stability and confidence.
Performance isn't the only category that has been improved for this generation; durability has also taken a step forward by resolving issues such as bending wing mounts, steering bellcrank screw breakage, and excessive steering linkage play. Additional new features designed with the racer in mind: an integrated transponder mount, +4 mm shock rod ends, tie-rod battery brace hardware and linkage included, 2-wire and 3-wire containing clips, rear shock tower guards, and a redesigned smooth front shock tower to cover the exposed screw heads.
The #90029 RC10B6.3 is the carpet/astroturf variant boasting an all-new HD slipper spring assembly which uses the 11mm Octalock slipper pads (premium LCF pad material included in the kit!) for smoother engagement on high-traction surfaces, +3mm chassis for added stability, steel chassis weights for tuning weight bias, front and rear anti-roll bars, and a gear differential. The kit setup has been optimized so that you can have a competitive race car straight out of the box.
RC10B6.3 Team Kit
Available April 2021
- New wide pivot rear aluminum arm mounts for use with 73mm arms and 69mm CVA bones to give more predictable rear traction and an easy-to-drive rear-end feel
- New servo mounting system with aluminum chassis mounts and molded brace is much easier to assemble and has an integrated transponder mount
- New molded front and rear tower covers protect the edges of the carbon fiber from damage, and keeps from damaging the track surface
- Octalock spur gear and 11mm Octalock LCF pads using the heavier RC10B74.1 slipper spring for maximum consistency and higher torque capacity
- Tie-rod battery brace parts and hardware included in kit for tuning additional chassis flex
- Molded wire clips included for motor and ESC wires to keep your wiring organized
- Updated carbon fiber front and rear shock towers with fine hole spacing adjustment
- +3mm extended chassis length for additional stability and reduced weight transfer in high-traction conditions
- Updated chassis and side rails for use with new direct-to-chassis servo mount giving a more direct steering feel and predictable chassis flex going into and out of corners
- Updated top plate that keys to a new steering bellcrank brace for increased durability
- Updated rear wing mounts for more durability and less bending
- Set screw and flanged nut rear bottom shock mounting hardware for quick and easy shock removal
- +1 carbon fiber steering arms
- Black steel M4 low profile (LP) serrated wheel nuts
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission assembly for optimal mass balance on high- grip clay track surfaces
- Fluid-filled gear differential included to withstand high load cornering
- Front and rear anti-roll bars included to provide less chassis roll on high-grip surfaces
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with X-rings for low friction assembly
- Machined shock pistons for more precise fit and smoother operation
- V2 12mm shock springs for lower achievable ride height and nimbler feel
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount with three link positions for maximum adjustability and added strength
- Factory Team ball bearing set with 24 precision ball bearings, now oiled instead of greased for more efficient drivetrain
- Easy-access differential with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm height adjustment inserts included. (RC10B6.3 comes with a gear differential). Height adjustment inserts allow driveshaft alignment through all ride height and axle height configurations
- Rear hub assembly with aluminum vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height inserts for precise roll center adjustment
- Front wing mount and front wing included to increased downforce and front grip
- Integrated 30mm fan mount (fan not included) to prevent motor fade due to overheating
- 69mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- The symmetric rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow a "split" for rear shock mounting position. Arms are available in 73mm and 75mm lengths (73mm included)
- Outer rear hinge pin is captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Steel electronics and steel under-servo plates included for improved mass balance and lower overall center of mass
- 5mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Lightweight aluminum one-piece top shaft and gear
- Body designed with lower center of mass improves handling on high-grip surfaces (clear body and wing included)
Learn More Please click for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.