SC10 4x4 Kit - 1:10 Scale 4WD Electric Short Course Truck Kit
Team Associated, the only RC car company with 24 World Championships is proud to present the SC10 4x4!
Starting with a clean sheet of paper, Team Associated's Area 51 design engineers have created the ultimate four-wheel drive short-course racer, the SC10 4x4.
Its composite modular chassis design with sealed receiver box and removable ESC tray, combined with innovative features such as 13mm big bore shocks, a decoupled slipper clutch, and a hybrid belt/gear drive system, makes the SC10 4x4 unlike any other short-course truck on the planet. In addition to these unique features, a long list of competition-proven components create an extremely high performance and durable state-of-the-art race truck.
It's not often a new platform is introduced that redefines a class. The engineers of Area 51 seized the opportunity to create the next legendary vehicle. Once you build and drive the SC10 4x4 for yourself, we think you will agree - this is the 4x4 short course race truck that you have been waiting for!
The SC10 4x4 kit is exactly what you have come to expect from Team Associated - one more Champion
SC10 4x4 Kit Features:
- Unique dual gearbox drive train coupled together with a 5mm heavy duty belt system with external tension adjustment
- 32-pitch front and rear gearboxes with sealed fluid-filled differentials
- Decoupled center slipper clutch allows for front and rear wheel drive to slip independently, resulting in more traction and stability on bumpy track conditions
- CVAs with captured drive pins and heavy duty 6mm alloy axles
- 12mm hex drive KMC® replica wheels front and rear with aggressive short course racing tires
- Championship short course racing body (clear), with Team Associated decal sheet
- 13mm blue aluminum big-bore threaded shocks with low friction X-ring seals
- Composite modular tub chassis with Low-CG and Low Polar Moment design
- Enclosed water-resistant receiver box, and removable ESC tray for easy clean up and maintenance
- Ball bearing steering system with adjustable steering stops
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
- Uses most 540 and 550 brushless motors
SC10 4x4 Kit
UPC: 784695 900042
Availability: May 2011