Alessio Menicucci wins Italian Championship R1 with his TC6!
The AMSCI Italian Championship 1/10 EP Round 1 race took place in Rome Saturday, May 1. Most Italian top drivers participated at this event. As expected, we had a rainy Saturday, so the first two rounds of qualifiers were difficult.
Weather was perfect on Sunday so in the morning everybody was ready to run. Alessio Menicucci was able to win first and second finals, getting the overall victory. In the last final, Alessandro Brunelli was took advantage of several crashes and won the final.
1. MENICUCCI Alessio - Associated TC6 (Team Associated - LRP)
2. BRUNELLI Alessandro - Associated TC6
3. SALA Federico - Corally Phi (Team Corally - LRP)
4. MARTINI Francesco - Xray T3 2011 (Team Xray - LRP)
5. EFFICACE Andrea - Associated TC6
6. CANTONI Claudio - Top Photon
7. GIORGIO Alberto - Xray T3 2011
1. MACCHIONI Diego - Xray T3 2011
2. COLA Valter - Associated Tc6
3. MANCINI Alessio - Associated Tc6
1. BERLINCIONI Matteo - Associated Tc6
2. NATALE Rocco - Associated Tc6
3. ROSSETTI Luigi - Xray T3 2011
Special thanks to Alessio Menicucci for this report.