APEX Scion Racing tC 2015 Brushless Ready-To-Run
Built on the all-wheel-drive APEX chassis, our latest 2015 Scion Racing tC's styling was inspired by the Papadakis Racing Hankook Scion tC Rocket Bunny body.
Features include a water-resistant speed control and XP 2.4 GHz radio system. Front and rear sealed metal gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft that handles all of the Reedy brushless power. Imperfections in the road are managed by four adjustable, fluid-filled, coil-over, tuned shocks. High-grip treaded racing tires are mounted on scale replica 10-spoke hex-drive wheels with detailed brake rotors and calipers.
Want a kit version of the APEX car?
Get the #30119 APEX Limited Edition 1:10 4WD Touring Car Kit
Click to learn more about the kit version of this model.
APEX Scion Racing tC Version Comparison Chart
|Model Version||Electronics Included|
|Part #||Name||Motor||Radio, Servo, ESC, Receiver||Charger||Battery|
|#30117||NEW APEX Scion Racing 2015 tC Brushless RTR||brushless||included||none||none|
|#30117C||NEW APEX Scion Racing 2015 tC Brushless RTR LiPo Combo||brushless||included||Compact Balance Charger||LiPo|
|#30116||APEX Scion Racing 2015 FR-S Brushless RTR||brushless||included||none||none|
|#30116C||APEX Scion Racing 2015 FR-S Brushless RTR LiPo Combo||brushless||included||Compact Balance Charger||LiPo|
SCION AND ALL ASSOCIATED MARKS, EMBLEMS AND DESIGNS ARE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION.
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run all-wheel-drive chassis that accepts NiMH or LiPo type batteries
- Scion Racing tC Rocket Bunny replica body
- 10-spoke wheels come mounted with high-grip racing tires and feature detailed brake components
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Water-resistant brushless speed control with High Power T Plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- Adjustable, fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shock absorbers
- All-metal gear transmission with sealed differentials
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout