|Scale Size:||1:8 Scale|
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- R/C 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Batteries: qty 1 or 2 6-cell NiMH type packs (7.4v) OR qty 1 or 2 2-cell LiPo type packs (7.4v, 11.1v, or 14.4v, depending on the compatibility of the speed control) Note: if running LiPo, the charger and speed control have to be LiPo compatible.
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- Electronic speed control
- R/C electric motor
- Tire adhesive
- Paint for Lexan body
- Tools: Phillips screwdriver, needlenose pliers, pencil-type soldering iron with Rosin core solder to solder motor wires, thread-locking compound, hobby knife, precision ruler, body scissors.