New! RC10SC6.2 Team Kit
Race-winning heritage. Based on Team Associated's RC10T6.2 platform, the RC10SC6.2 Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution of competitive short-course racing. The RC10SC6.2 Team Kit began life with the many great advantages already learned through the development of the RC10B6.2 and RC10T6.2. The engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's Area 51 incorporated the updates racers like you asked for and included more tuning option parts in the box.
Designed to win. The RC10SC6.2 shares key components with the RC10B6.2, RC10B6.2D, RC10T6.2, and RC10B74.1 Team Kits, making it easier than ever to run multiple classes at the same time. Like the RC10T6.2, the RC10SC6.2 has new features such as an integrated fan mount, highly adjustable rear hub assembly, and the speed, durability, and lineage expected of a true champion.
The RC10SC6.2 has been designed and built to the highest standard to give racers an edge over the competition.
- B74.1 two-piece rear hubs with aluminum upper caps for fine geometry adjustments
- 1.3mm front anti-roll bar and hardware included for added high-speed stability
- Both Laydown and Layback Stealth(R) transmissions included for tuning weight bias
- Factory Team 13g aluminum ESC tray
- Updated side rails for 30mm motor fan mount shared with B6.2 series buggies
- New rear shock tower with a new inner shock mounting position
- +1 carbon fiber steering block arms
- B74 66mm rear axles with 91mm CVA bones
- 8.5mm aluminum rear clamping hexes with laser etching
- Updated front bumper design for increased durability
LEGACY Features from SC6.1
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and three mid-motor positions for improved handling on all track types
- Layback Stealth(R) transmission included for lower and more rearward CG
- Differential height adjustment with included 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts
- Easy access to ball differential
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Heavy-duty 4mm carbon fiber shock towers
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axle with 91mm CVA bones
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for easy Ackermann adjustments
- Aluminum rear ballstud mounts for added strength
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Innovative rear arms with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mounting adjustments
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ballstuds allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing bind and friction
RC10SC6.1 Team Kit
Available November 2020
Learn More Please click for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.