New! RC8T3.2 Nitro Team Car Kit
After a successful release of the long-awaited RC8B3.2, the Area 51 engineers took the rest of Team Associated RC8 vehicle platforms to the next level. The result is the RC8T3.2!
Using principles learned from the development of the RC8B3.2, the rear suspension arms have been lengthened to use the narrow pivot design for increased traction and stability. Bottom-loaded suspension arm inserts provide adjustable flex and increase durability while keeping the arms debris-free and easy to clean. A 4-piece center bulkhead allows for easier access to the center differential to make adjustments even faster. A new rear shock tower has been developed to work with the new suspension arm geometry.
The all-new radio tray design has several new features: an enclosed battery box, a larger receiver box, integrated switch and transponder mounting, and adjustable flex configurations. Updated shock caps allow the RC8T3.2 to be run with the included new stiff bladders, standard bladders, or as emulsion with no bladders; all with the same cap.
The RC8 platform was born with the Team Associated "Champions by Design" heritage, and we designed the RC8T3.2 to continue dominating the competition!
- New suspension arm design with inserts for flex adjustments
- Longer rear suspension arm length with narrow rear arm mounts
- New center bulkhead splits into unique front and rear top halves to prevent brake misalignment
- Enclosed battery box for quick and easy battery removal
- Larger receiver box for better wire management
- One-piece carbon fiber transponder and electronic switch mount
- Flex Control radio tray has three different configurations for chassis flex adjustment
- New stiff shock bladder design improves jumping and handling performance
- Updated shock cap works for bladder or emulsion type shock setups
- Shorter and lower front bumper reduces drag and allows easier access to anti-roll bar screws
- I.F.M.A.R.-approved rear wing
- Updated chassis with chamfered front edges to reduce drag
- Side guards are now threaded into the chassis from the top side of the car
- 90% parts compatibility with the current generation of RC8.2 vehicles
- 46T ring and 10T pinion gears on front and rear V3 differentials for consistent performance
RC8T3.2 Team Kit
Available September 2020
Learn More Please click for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: engine, pipe and header, transponder, servos, receiver, wheels, tires. Assembly and painting required.