New! RC8T3.2e Team Kit
One of the most popular racing segments continues to be electric 1:8 off-road. The next top challenger is the RC8T3.2e! The latest evolution of Team Associated's 1:8 electric truck is born with race winning heritage in its DNA.
The new RC8T3.2e shares many of its new features with its nitro counterpart, the RC8T3.2. The Area 51 Engineers increased the length of the new suspension arms to utilize the narrow arm mounts from the RC8B3.2 for increased traction and stability. Bottom-loaded suspension arm inserts provide adjustable flex and increase durability, while keeping the arms free of debris and easy to clean. A new rear shock tower has been developed to work with the new suspension arm geometry.
A 3-piece center bulkhead allows for easy access to the center differential and makes adjustments even faster. Updated shock caps allow the RC8T3.2e to be run with the included new stiff bladders, optional standard bladders, or as emulsion with no bladders; all with the same cap. The side guards have also been improved by using countersunk screws that thread into the chassis from the top of the truck, which greatly improves alignment to the chassis.
The RC8 platform was born with the Team Associated "Champions by Design" heritage and we designed the RC8T3.2e to continue dominating the competition!
- New suspension arm design with inserts for flex adjustments
- Longer rear suspension arm length with narrow rear arm mounts
- Updated rear shock tower for optimized rear suspension geometry
- New stiff shock bladder design improves jumping and handling performance
- Updated shock cap works for bladder or emulsion style shock setups
- Shorter and lower front bumper reduces drag and allows easier access to anti-roll bar screws
- I.F.M.A.R. approved rear wing
- 46T ring and 10T pinion gears on front and rear differentials for improved gear ratios
- Updated chassis with chamfered front edges to reduce drag
- Side guards are now threaded into the chassis from the top side of the truck
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- 90% parts compatibility with the current generation of RC8.2 vehicles
- 46T ring and 10T pinion gears on front and rear V3 differentials for consistent performance
RC8T3.2e Team Kit
Available September 2020
Learn More Please click for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.