New! DR10 Pro Reakt RTR, Lucas Oil and LiPo Combo
Now with a new Pro Reakt body featuring the iconic Lucas Oil brand!
Street Racing -- An unsanctioned form of auto racing which occurs on public roads. Racing in the streets is centuries old and started well before the automobile, but auto racing started the moment the second vehicle was created!
Modern street racing's roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
The #70036C DR10 RTR LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #751 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- New! Lucas Oil livery
- New! Aerodynamic Pro Mod inspired drag body and spoiler
- New! Low profile front bumper with integrated adjustable body mounts
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!
DR10 Pro Reakt RTR, Lucas Oil
Available Sept. 2021
DR10 Pro Reakt RTR LiPo Combo, Lucas Oil
Available Sept. 2021
Learn More Please click for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final vehicle. #70036 vehicle shown on these pages equipped with item NOT included in vehicle: Reedy battery.