New! Pro2 SC10 RTR and LiPo Combo
Team Associated's Pro2 SC10 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the Pro 2 trucks driven in Off Road Racing. The Pro2 SC10 features a rear motor short-course chassis that uses many of the same parts from the widely successful RC10SC5M platform. Adjustable aluminum big-bore, coil-over shocks, a sealed-gear differential, and heavy-duty CVA driveshafts are all features that come standard on the Pro2 SC10. A powerful water-resistant Reedy electronic speed controller and 3300kV electric motor power the Pro2 SC10 for hours of high-speed fun. To handle the power, the Pro2 SC10 comes equipped with realistic MethodTM Race Wheels and tires specifically made to handle any off-road condition.
A 2-channel 2.4GHz radio system featuring a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver also comes standard in the Pro2 SC10. Protected by the water-resistant enclosed receiver box, the DVC system improves stability in all terrain conditions by automatically counter-steering when the vehicle starts to slide. With a metal-gear, high-torque Reedy servo rounding out the electronics package, the Pro2 SC10 is nothing short of a success in RC off-road racing.
The #70020C Pro2 SC10 RTR LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #751 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2-channel 2.4GHz radio with a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring a built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished short-course racing truck body
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big-bore, coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Pro2 SC10 RTR
Available August 2021
Pro2 SC10 RTR LiPo Combo
Available August 2021
Learn More Please click for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in #70020: Reedy battery.