New! Enduro Trail Truck, Bushido+ Blue RTR
(Pictured: #40126 Enduro Trail Truck, Bushido+ Blue RTR, and #401216C LiPo Combo.)
ALL IN THE DETAILS. Modeled after the small 1980s 4x4 kei car designs out of Japan, the Bushido+ features awesome looks on a capable chassis.
Just like the standard Bushido, the Bushido+ is a single-piece prepainted polycarbonate body with clear windows, injection-molded mirrors, grill, wipers, snorkel, bumpers, and rear bed cage. In addition to those great details, the Bushido+ comes equipped with a detailed polycarbonate interior with molded head, injection-molded light buckets, LEDs for the headlights and taillights, along with a polycarbonate faux spare tire and cloth tire cover. It's everything the standard Bushido is, PLUS more!
Out of the box, the Bushido+ Off-Road 4X4 is ready to tackle the elements - your journey begins here!
The #40126C LiPo Combo includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy LiPo battery.
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence and the answer is the Enduro Trail Truck!
The Enduro Trail Truck comes ready for adventure right out of the box. The ultra-smooth and powerful, 16-turn 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Flysky FS-G4P, 2.4GHz, 4-channel radio and receiver with ANT protocol, together with a Reedy Power 1523MG metal gear, water-resistant servo is the perfect setup for keeping the Enduro under control on the trail.
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Trail Truck is ready for the trail - Are you?
Enduro Trail Truck, Bushido+ Blue RTR
Available January 2024
Enduro Trail Truck, Bushido+ Blue RTR, LiPo Combo
Available January 2024
- BTA STEERING & ALUMINUM STEERING PLATES: Behind-the-axle steering provides better approach angles, more clearance, and a cleaner look. The Factory Team high-clearance lower links provide better clearance when climbing over rocks and rough terrain.
- INTEGRATED SERVO WINCH MOUNT: Mounting a winch directly to the chassis is the strongest and most reliable spot on any trail rig. Positioned alongside the steering servo for overall chassis balance and weight distribution.
- THREADED ALUMINUM SHOCK BODIES: Threaded aluminum and fluid-filled, these shocks come with plastic collars and bleeder caps for easy tuning. Perfect for keeping the vehicle stable on the trail and retaining oil even in the roughest terrain.
- REEDY POWER CRAWLER MOTOR: The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow, precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
- ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC): The Bushido+ RTR comes equipped with a Flysky 2-in-1 brushed speed control and receiver unit with built-in LED lighting controller.
- RADIO & SERVO: The Flysky FS-G4P, 2.4GHz, 4-channel radio and receiver with ANT protocol together with a Reedy Power 1523MG metal gear, water-resistant servo is the perfect setup for keeping the Enduro under control on the trail.
- STEALTH X GEARBOX WITH ADJUSTABLE OVERDRIVE GEARS: At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
- Bushido one-piece body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Clear windows
- Molded grill
- Replaceable headlight lenses
- Adjustable front and rear injection-molded bumpers
- Injection-molded snorkel, wipers, and mirrors
- Realistic styling
- Injection-molded rear bed cage
- Polycarbonate interior with molded head
- Front and rear LEDs
- Faux spare tire and tire cover
- Licensed 1.9" x 4.65" General GrabberTM X3 tires
- 11.8" (299mm) wheelbase
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock tower mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring and idler gears
- Machined steel top shaft
- Steel servo horn
- Heavy-duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final vehicle. #40126C LiPo Combo vehicle shown on these pages is equipped with items NOT included in #40126: Reedy battery and charger.
General GrabberTM is a trademark of CONTINENTAL TIRE NORTH AMERICA, INC. CORPORATION.