FT Shock Shaft Multi-Tool Pliers
Building and maintaining your Team Associated kit has never been easier with our new FT Shock Shaft Multi-Tool Pliers. Black anodized aluminum with a silver edge finish and FT laser-etching to match. This versatile tool will have you building like a pro in no time! From holding your shock shaft for an easy shock build to soldering your bullet plugs, this tool helps you every step of the way.
Features (see references to image in News)
- Black anodized aluminum with a silver edge finish and FT laser-etching
- Large size for better hand fitment and clamping leverage (overall length: 6.5"/16.51cm)
- 3mm and 3.5mm shock shaft clamp locations (compatible with most 1:10 and 1:8 shock shafts)
- Turnbuckle clamp for easy linkage building (compatible with most 1:10 and 1:8 turnbuckles)
- Large clamp location for 1:10 and 1:8 shock bodies
- Shock pivot ball installer and remover
- 5mm and 4mm holes to hold bullet plugs for soldering
There are no specifications listed for this item.
This part fits the following vehicles:
There are no replacement parts linked to this product.