RC10B6 FT Steering Bellcrank, +3mm, blue aluminum
Our new Factory Team +3mm bellcranks allow racers to tune the caster with 0 and 2.5 deg. inserts and still minimize bump steer! On high-traction tracks, the pro drivers have gained cornering speed by reducing caster from the kit 5 deg. inserts down to 0 or 2.5 deg. Unfortunately, the 0 or 2.5 deg. caster inserts raise the outer steering block ball, creating un-wanted bump steer, which affects wheel angle as the car leans. Our solution has the +3mm raised bellcrank sets counteract the adjustment and help keep your steering angles consistent through the entire suspension travel. This combination makes the cars and trucks corner faster, while also maintaining predictable handling.
For usage chart, please see the Documents tab.
- +3 mm raised steering for minimized bump steer at 27.5 and 25 deg. overall caster (0 and 2.5 deg. caster inserts)
- Durable CNC aluminum construction, reduces flex
- Laser-etched FT logo
- Available in both blue and black anodized finishes
- Ideal for high-traction clay, carpet, or artificial turf
- Fits all B6 series 2WD (B6.3 to B6) and all trucks T6.2 and SC6.2 (and earlier)
qty 2 Bellcranks, blue aluminum
qty 2 Screws, 3x10mm BHCS
qty 1 Ballstud, 3.25mm, long neck
There are no specifications listed for this item.
This part fits the following vehicles:
There are no replacement parts linked to this product.