New! RC10B6.4 Team Kit
Champions by Design
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 13 of the 18 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested, yet we never rest on our laurels. As tires, motors, batteries, and tracks evolve, Team Associated adapts and improves with every iteration of the RC10. With the RC10B6.4 project, engineers had the goals of improving jumping and landing, updating the steering feel to be "easy to drive fast," and making the buggy corner faster on high-grip carpet and clay.
The RC10B6.4 platform continues the trend of offering two kit configurations. Both kits include the next generation 13mm diameter big-bore shocks and springs to provide the ultimate in damping and stability. The larger diameter shocks reduce pressure inside the shock and minimize the effects of the shaft displacement. This allows the buggy to feel like it's riding on an invisible cloud when you hit harsh jumps and landings. The chassis, front end, and steering system are optimized for running reduced caster and kickup, which excels on high-speed, high-grip surfaces. An updated steering system with adjustable height bellcranks helps racers minimize bumpsteer. In addition, the front suspension is equipped with new -1mm kingpin offset steering and caster blocks for smooth and predictable front-end feel through the entire throw. The -1mm design pushes the steering pivot closer the center of the front tire, keeping the front end flat through the entire steering throw.
Both buggies are equipped with a new chassis layout and ESC weights that allow forward-mounted electronics closer to the servo, as well as additional forward battery placement over the previous model. All of the new weight tuning options allow for more high-speed stability and on-power steering on high grip carpet.
Many great features are included, such as an easy-access rear differential, new wide pivot rear aluminum arm mounts for use with 73mm arms and 69mm CVA bones, and updated carbon fiber shock towers with molded protective covers. Both cars share many great features, such as an easy-access rear differential, new wide pivot rear aluminum arm mounts for use with 73mm arms and 69mm CVA bones, and updated carbon fiber shock towers with molded protective covers. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the RC10B6.4 and the RC10B6.4D configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
The #90034 RC10B6.4 Team Kit will be the buggy of choice for high-grip carpet or turf track surfaces with the new +3mm chassis layout, 11mm Octalock LCF slipper clutch setup, steel ESC and servo weights, and included anti-roll bars front and rear. The #90035 RC10B6.4D Team Kit includes a new dirt-length chassis, 19mm Octalock LCF slipper clutch setup, aluminum ESC weight, layback gearbox, and an optimized dirt kit setup.
- New 13mm big-bore threaded aluminum shocks and springs with machined shock pistons for improved bump and jump handling
- New +3mm length aluminum chassis with 22.5 degree kick-up to complement updated front-end geometry and with new shape to reduce chassis scrub with the track surface
- 20deg., 22.5deg., and 25deg. molded bulkheads included for a complete range of caster and kickup options
- New adjustable height steering bellcrank and rack system for optimized bumpsteer at all ride heights and caster angles
- New -1mm kingpin offset steering and caster block set for smoother and more predictable steering through the entire wheel throw
- New steel RC10B6.4 ESC mounting tray shifted forward in the chassis and with a wider footprint to fit electronics, resulting in a further forward weight bias
- New front ballstud mount, top plate, and front wing mount to account for the kickup angle change
- New chassis side rails with 3 optional fan mount locations to choose from depending on chassis length and transmission used
- New cab-forward design RC10B6.4 bodyshell offered in standard (kit) and lightweight (optional) thickness
- Front and rear anti-roll bars included
- 4mm carbon fiber front and rear shock towers with molded protective covers
RC10B6.4 Team Kit
Available April 2022
Learn More Please click for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.