RC10B6.1D Team Kit
The B6.1D now has an all-new Layback Stealth(r) transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for razor-sharp feel and control.
The engineering continues. The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations -- the B6.1 continues this theme. The B6.1 will be the choice for tracks with very high traction, where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity and anti-roll bars. The B6.1D now has an all-new Layback Stealth(r) transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for razor-sharp feel and control. Both cars have new features, including an easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper assembly, while the setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab above to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy #27402 motor, #27322 battery, #27004 ESC, #27109 servo, receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- Easy-access ball differential
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- 3-gear Layback Stealth(r) transmission for lower and rearward CG
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, long
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axle with 67mm bones
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage
- +1 steering block arms optimize feel on dirt tracks
- Battery strap allows the use of optional turnbuckle-based braces
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum rear clamping hex and front axle with laser etching
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- One-piece shock bushing to make assembly easier
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for large range of anti-squat and toe adjustment
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
- JConcepts(r) B6 clear body and wing included
- Shortened, 7075 aluminum chassis