RC10B74.1D Team Kit
The B74.1D is the buggy to choose for clay and dirt track surfaces with an included center differential with 200,000 CST silicone fluid and an optimized dirt kit setup.
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 3.7V-7.4V LiPo, 6.0V LiFe (standard or low-profile case height)
- Battery charger (suitable for batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels and tires
- Other helpful items: Silicone Shock Fluid, Silicone Diff Fluid, FT Body Scissors (#1737), thread-locking compound (#1596), FT Body Reamer (#1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set (#1519), CA tire adhesive (#1597)
- Tools: FT Body Scissors (AE #1737), FT Body Reamer (AE #1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set (AE #1519), hobby knife, needle nose pliers, wire cutters, soldering iron, calipers or precision ruler