RC8B4 Team Kit
The latest development to come from Associated Electrics' Area 51 is designed to push boundaries of performance and build upon the number of accolades accumulated by the RC8 series.
|RC8B4 Team Kit|
|Power Source:||Nitro Fuel|
|Scale Size:||1:8 Scale|
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:8 scale nitro motor (.21 class rear exhaust engine)
- Exhaust system: muffler and header joining pack or muffler spring
- 4.8V-7.6V receiver battery
- Battery charger (suited for one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, 2-channel receiver, and steering servo
- Lexan(R) specific spray paint for body
- 1:8 scale off-road wheels and tires
- 4x AA batteries
- Other helpful items: Silicone Shock Fluid, Silicone Diff Fluid, Body Scissors (#1737), Reamer (#1499), FT Wrench Set (#1519), 5mm hex driver (#1519), Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or a Precision Ruler.